We promise to:
- Treat you with respect and understanding.
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments.
- Exceed all requirements for safety and sterility within the practice.
- Use only proven, safe and biocompatible materials and techniques.
- Try to run on time wherever possible.
- Invest constantly in acquiring new knowledge, skill and technology.
We ask you to: Let us help you by;
Talk to us;
- Ensuring that you attend your appointments as advised
- Follow the advice we give regarding caring for your oral health
- If you need help or advice with anything related to your oral health
- If you have a concern with anything which relates to your oral health
- Give us feedback on the service you have received – your opinion is valuable to us!
We always aim to provide the highest possible levels of patient care and satisfaction. If you are unhappy with the service we have provided, please let us know as soon as possible. Please follow the link below to access our Complaints Policy.
The General Dental Council (GDC) regulates all dental professionals in the UK and can be found by following the link below: